Virtual Money Smart Week 2021 will offer daily “Money Smart” educational videos that are free and open to the public! Topics covered include how to talk to your children about money, developing a savings plan, finding safe and affordable banking accounts, understanding student loans, tax fraud and identity theft, managing personal financed during COVID-19, housing resources, and managing money ups and downs.
Content will be provided by government, non-profit and educational institutions through a combination of 10-15-minute presentations, checklists, toolkits and other pertinent resources.
- Saturday, April 10 @ 10:00AM | Talking Cents (University of Chicago Financial Education Initiative)
- Sunday, April 11 @ 10:00AM | Saving (FINRA Investor Education Foundation)
- Monday, April 12 @ 12:00PM | Basic Banking (The Economic Awareness Council)
- Tuesday, April 13 @ 12:30PM | Student Loans (U.S. Dept. of Education, Federal Student Aid)
- Wednesday, April 14 @ 1:00PM | Fraud Protection (Internal Revenue Service)
- Thursday, April 15 @ 1:00PM | Personal Finance (Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center)
- Friday, April 16 @ 12:00PM | Housing Protections + Resources (CFBP)
- Saturday, April 17 @ 10:30AM | Budgeting (UW Madison, Division of Extension)