You may be eligible to receive the Advance Child Tax Credit

Schedule and appointment to have Riverworks Development Corp help you file your tax return to get your AdvCTC this year! You must have filed a return in the past two years to receive payments. For tax year 2021, eligible families can receive advance payments of the Child Tax Credit from July through December. Learn more here.

WHEN: June 26 and July 10 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. CT
WHERE: Riverworks Development Corp – 518 E Concordia Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 5321
SCHEDULE: By Appointment only – call (414) 882-7430
WHAT TO BRING: A current government-issued photo identification card; Social Security cards for you, your spouse (if applicable) and, dependents; Any other supporting documents (such as Forms W-2 or SSA-1099) needed to complete
your return.